April 2015 24-hours Read-a-thon is here! :)
It's nice to see you all again. Working weekends sucks sometimes, so I will have to go to work in between, but I will be back as soon as I can. I always have a great time with you guys! This is gonna be tons of fun :) Twitter blast and all!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?All lined up by Cora Carmack - considering I have to go to work too, one book will probably all I can manage. Thank god is not a competition! :D
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Coffee. Lots of coffee. And chocolate chip cookies.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I come from Slovenia, but I live in Scotland. I am doing a Master in Psychology of Individual Differences. I am in my second year and submitted my last assignment last Thursday. I am only left with my dissertation to write now.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?Last readathon I had to study for an assignment, so instead of romance novels I was reading scientific articles about behavioural frontotemporal dementia. This time around should be more fun than that! ;)