End of Event Meme
1) Which hour was most daunting for you?
Definitely between 4AM and 5AM. I thought I would faint, BUT I didn't! :D
2) Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I figured that Contemporary Romance is the best genre to read during a Read-a-thon. It's simple, fun, cute and easy to go trough. All the others take more time.
3) Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I think it was perfect <3 I wouldn't change any of it ;)
4) What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
Twitter was awesome, the songs posted every hour on the official page were completely hilarious and they really made the spirit! The cheerleaders were cool :) And the random facts about life were so funny I really need to write them down somewhere!
5) How many books did you read?
6) What were the names of the books you read?
The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines - 71% - 220 pages
Total pages read: 599 - FREAKING AMAZING. I am so proud!! :)
7) Which book did you enjoy most?
The Vincent Brothers - I've really connected with the main character and it was easier to read.
8) Which did you enjoy least?
Uh huh, I still enjoyed The Lost Prince :P It was nice to see Meghan and Ash again.
9) If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I wasn't a cheerleader this year, but I would advice to make more teams the next year so they'll have a lesser people blogs to cheer and therefor cheer more. Did it sound like I wanted it? hmm.. I think it was hard for them to go trough all the list more then once or twice because the lists were too big. Ok, that should have explained it allright :P
10) How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
As much as I love to cheer people, I fear I can only do it on twitter if I want to participate like a reader :P I love this event so much :) Really makes me feel part of the community! ;) So all of you who contributed to this fabulous event: THANK YOU <3
And OMG I freaking won a prize in the last hour!! Yeeeey :) I really think I rock :P :P hihi
What about you? Did you enjoy the readathon as much as I did? :)