It's Top 10 Tuesday (hosted at The Broke and the Bookish) and the topic freeby. So I picked up this: Top 10 Romances in Books right now
1. Bliss and Garrick - Losing it
Awww, the romance in this book is so sweet and adorable!! And Garrick has a British accent!! And Bliss is such a sweet and sometimes awkward that you just need to love her! <3
2. Eva and Gideon - Bared to you
OMG - these two. Best. Romance. Book. Ever.
3. Tris and Four - Divergent
In Insurgent the romance between them wasn't really the main part of the story, but God, I loved every minute of it!
4. Camryn and Andrew - The Edge of Never
Awww. This. Book. OMG. And the romance is slow and sweet and completely amazing!
5. Harper and Jake - Saving June
Music, music and sweet romance. Hell, yeah.
6. Katy and Daemon - Obsidian
Well. The romance and the sarcasm are just incredible.
7. Anna and Etienne - Anna and the French Kiss
8. Rose and Dimitri - Vampire Academy
Because these two will be one of my favourites for, probably, till the end of time.
9. Sophie and Archer - Hex Hall
These two are just perfect.
10. Clary and Jace - City of Bones
Well, lets face it - there can't really be a romance list without Jace's name stamped on it. It would be just wrong.
Awww waw, I love romance!! Sometimes in real life I start dreaming too much - and I say to myself "I read too much romance books" and then I think better of it and say "But hell, I wouldn't change it for the world!"
Enjoy the Valentine's Day ;)